This blog is for inspirational purposes only. I do not claim ownership to any of the images posted on here. Credit will be given (if found) via hyper link / image links / captions / etc. Most images are posted with the hyperlink.
If something of yours is posted on here and you wish for it to be taken off please notify me via ask box with the posts URL. Thanks and enjoy browsing through this blog.
Brittany and Brandon Cherry
makeup and wardrobe SFX by Jennifer Corona
Photography by Shannon Brook
Randee Ratchet and Phil Geck’s wedding day.
photography by Shannon Brooke
Today’s Style: The Ringmaster
- Derby: Gentleman’s Emporium
- Corset: Corsets by Casta Diva
- Shirt: Perry Ellis
- Flower Brooch: Gift
- Tie Pin: Antique
- Tie: Victorian Gears by Cyberoptix
- Pants: House of Bespoke
- Socks: Sock Dreams
- Shoes: Type Z
Rings on Left Hand
- Hot Topic
Rings on Right Hand
- Hot Topic
- Marche Noir
- Light Years
As i kept scrolling all I could say was “Oh my” “OH MY”….”OH MY THIS APPEALS TO ME”
Future husband, please dress like this on our wedding day. Thanks =]
sallywilsonshops: wish box #wedding collect guests’ well wishes and words of wisdom on tiny paper scrolls
I agree. This demystifying GIF-set is strangely soothing…
Gentlemen and women, take note. [x]
I need more bowties in my life.
i do not own a bowtie or want one really but this is weirdly relaxing to watch and also reblogging as a resource since knowing how to tie a bow tie seems like something fun to learn sometime
This is amazing! Love it! 😍
sallywilsonshops: how cut is this?
Repurpose old light bulbs in this unique centerpiece! Click here for more inspiration.
Instead of playing the traditional “here comes the bride” crap you ladies/gents should play this song instead. 😝
sallywilsonshops: What you need to bake: Red Velvet Cake- 1 (8 inch) and 1 (6 inch) tier White Cake- 1 (8 inch) tier Blue Velvet Cake- 1 (8 inch) tier.
1. You will torte (basically cut in half lengthwise) all of these cakes EXCEPT THE VELVET BLUE CAKE, so 3 tiers total. For detailed instructions on how to torte and level cakes, see Crumb Coat/Fondant Video Tutorial Part 1.
2. You will need to cut out a 4 inch circle as a guide, place it on one of the 6 inch red velvet cake layers, and cut the cake down to a 4 inch circle. You will follow this step for 1 of the white cake layers.
3. You will follow step #2 for the velvet blue cake tier (remember that we did not torte this tier) except instead of pulling away the outer ring, you will pull out the middle circle so it is a hollow ring.
4. At this point you should have: 2 (8 inch) and 1 (4 inch) red velvet cake layers, 1 (8 inch) and 1 (4 inch) white cake layer, and 1 hollow (8 inch) blue velvet cake layer that is twice the thickness of the other layers.
5. Place an 8 inch red velvet layer on your plate. Frost the top of the layer, place an 8 inch white cake layer on top, frost that, place a red velvet layer on top of that and frost the top.
6. Place the Blue cake layer on top of the cake. Then frost the 4 inch white cake layer and lower it into the middle of the blue velvet layer.
7. Lower the 4 inch red velvet layer onto the top of the white layer in the blue velvet circle.
8. Crumb coat the cake. Here’s a video on how to do that! Crumb Coat Video
Extra tips: chilling the layers will help prevent messy crumbs and hold the whole thing together better. You might also want to coat the inside of the hollowed out blue velvet circle layer to better hold the inner stripe layers to the outer blue cake after its cut.
Cutting the Cake:
1. CHILL THE CAKE! As long as you put a good coating of buttercream/frosting on it the cake should not dry out.
2. Use hot water and a hot clean knife. Between slices, clean the knife and slip it down into very hot water.
3. Make sure the knife is completely dry after dipping it in the hot water.
This is perfect. 😍
Food and drink
These came in the mail today.
They’re kinda long, but that actually kinda works out. I like long tank-tops. (I told you guys that it belonged in my closet.) 😈❤
These are too cute. She got theses at blackcraftcult.com. I believe they are unisex. So ladies, remember that they run a bit larger and as I just found out, also a bit longer. =] (edit: whoops! Sorry this was meant to go on my fashion blog. Sorry guys.)